Cash is King
Tired of being in the red? Saving absolutely nothing every month? Sleepless nights? Canadians now owe $1.67 for every $1.00 they have in disposable income – this is unsustainable and certainly a non-starter if you are looking to save for retirement or even for that rainy day. I always tell my clients, it’s not how much you make, but how much you save. I’ve seen high income earners owe a ridiculous amount of debt and lower income earners save a lot of money.
If you find yourself so debt-ridden that you’re using debt to pay other debt, or you find yourself just not saving anything at all, and you are serious about getting a financial kick in the ass, let’s talk.
Get Started NOW!
Get Started NOW!
What are the Benefits of Working with Sassy?
- Get out of the red and stay out
- Deep dive into your spending habits to ensure you do not fall into this limbo again
- Confidence with your money – because this is not only just a task, it is a lifetime of knowledge you will acquire
- Develop good money habits
- More money in your bank account
- A look into your financial future so you can better prepare yourself for the long-term
What We Offer
- Initial Consultation – your chance to spill your beans with me!
- Analysis of your financial situation
- Develop budget and debt schedule to pay down debt as soon as possible
- Follow-up meeting to discuss budget, working with you to ensure goals are realistic
- Six (6) months of scheduled check-ins (or less if you become debt-free sooner):
- Bi-weekly for the first three (3) months, and then once per month, thereafter
- On-going ad hoc support should anything change from your initial consultation
- We are your accountability partner and we help you stay on track to reach your goals
Remove that boulder off your shoulder and sleep again…because this is something that will keep you up at night.
What are you waiting for?